Entry Level Career Opportunities at Nestlé Purina
IS/IT Management Development Program
Working in Information Systems at Purina doesn't have to mean working behind a desk all day in a corporate office. Our Management Development Program immerses you in our manufacturing environment – the heart of our business.
You'll begin in this full-time, entry-level role with a rotational period to develop an understanding of all other functions within the factory, including Engineering, Operations Performance, Production, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Human Resources and Accounting. Why? So you can oversee the big picture as you advance your information systems career with us.
Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but not required. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.Show More
Following each rotation, you'll dive deeper into information systems functions to become a subject matter expert and a future leader on the manufacturing side of the business. You'll maintain plant data administration functions and perform systems analysis for Customer Oriented Manufacturer Management Systems (COMMS) and Manufacturer Execution Systems (MES) Applications. You'll be a key decision maker as you maintain hardware/software and execute applications training – but you won't go at it alone. Join our next "class" of developing managers, with others like you, who embody the same curiosity, passion and ability to inspire others.
Following the program, you'll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development as an Information Systems Assistant at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S. Do you have what it takes to Stand Taller and dare to make every day better?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Positions
- Career Path
- Participate in the planning and implementation of plant-related information systems projects
- Learn how to maintain plant data administration functions
- Perform systems analysis for Customer Oriented Manufacturer Management Systems (COMMS) and Manufacturer Execution Systems (MES) Applications
- Learn how software decisions and development are made for COMMS and MES
- Assist the maintenance and updating of computer hardware and software
- Serve as the plant contact with corporate headquarters on systems issues
- Coordinate computer repairs with vendors as needed and maintain documentation
- Maintain computer hardware records and systems drawings
- Administer, execute and evaluate applications training for plant personnel
- Establish and maintain
goodwritten documentation of plant applications
Basic Qualifications (minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or expected to attain by June 2017
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Please Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- IS/IT Management Development Program
- IS/IT Assistant
- Assistant IS/IT Manager
- IS/IT Manager