Entry Level Career Opportunities at Nestlé Purina
Human Resources Management Development Program
Being in HR at Purina doesn't have to mean being behind a desk in a corporate office all day. Our Management Development Program immerses you in our manufacturing environment – the heart of our business.
You'll begin in this full-time, entry-level role with a rotational period to develop an understanding of all other functions within the factory, including Engineering, Operations Performance, Information Systems, Production, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Accounting. Why? So you can oversee the big picture as you advance your human resources career with us.
Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but not required. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.Show More
Following each rotation, you'll dive deeper into human resources functions to become a subject matter expert and a future leader on the manufacturing side of the business. Daily, you'll focus on recruiting top talent into the factory, training employees, managing compensation, benefits and employee relations.
Following the program, you'll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development as a Human Resources Assistant at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S.
Join our next "class" of developing managers, with others like you, who embody the same curiosity, passion and ability to inspire others. Do you have what it takes to Stand Taller and dare to make every day better?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Positions
- Career Path
- Employee Relations
- Safety Administration
Basic Qualifications (minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration,
Industrial OrganizationalPsychology or related field, or expected to attain by June 2017
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Please Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Human Resources Management Development Program
- Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager at one of our North American factories
- OR -
- Transfer to our St. Louis Headquarters as an Operations Specialists supporting HR Strategists