Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Supply Chain Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering, or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Complete rotational training in warehouse, transportation and customer service functions
- Complete assigned department improvements projects
- Develop knowledge, awareness and understanding of the Consumer Product Goods (CPG) and Pet care industries, including understanding the consumer and or pet owner, knowing Nestlé Purina brands, their competition and the ability to identify and analyze segment trends
- Experience internal and external supply chain operations, including plant logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer team supply chain management, order revenue management (ORM) and the customers
- Cultivate internal and external working relationships that provide exposure to various disciplines, account management and customer teams
- Supply Chain Management Development Program
- Logistics Assistant or Supply Chain Analyst or Logistics Analyst
- Assistant Supply Chain Manager or Customer Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
Join the Conversation