Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Safety Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related field, or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic.
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program.
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
- Crete, NE
- Clinton, IA
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Safety Leadership
- OSHA/MSHA Compliance
- OHSAS 18001 Conformance
- Safety Management Development Program
- Safety Assistant
- Assistant Safety Manager
- Corporate Factory Safety Manager
- Director of Safety Strategy
Join the Conversation