Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Quality Assurance Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology or other scientific disciplines, or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Perform quality assurance and control functions for production, QA, and food safety employees
- Demonstrate mastery of the Nestlé Quality Management System via a detailed training report
- Contribute to continuous improvement during factory and QA department trainings
- Collaborate with the QA staff to improve their portion of the two-year Training & Development plan and six-week QA Analyst training checklist
- Gain experience working with all three shifts and participate in shift meetings
- Prepare presentations and be able to serve as a tour guide for visitors
- Quality Assurance Management Development Program
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Quality Assurance Assistant Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Product Specialist (Food Technology)
- Process Specialist
Join the Conversation