Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Production Management Development Program (Manufacturing Leadership)
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Engineering, Business, Management, or a related discipline or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the U.S. in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Discover a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures that will allow you to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Practice superior personal safety and be an example to the organization in terms of employee safety and protection of company assets
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of production schedules
- Ensure the flow of materials, parts and resources necessary for plant-wide production
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, including management of employees. Plan methods to improve efficiency in production and be assigned production improvement tasks
- Maintain compliance with approved methods and quality standards
- Production Management Development Program
- Production Assistant
- Assistant Production Manager
- Assistant Factory Manager
- Factory Manager
Join the Conversation