Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Production Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Engineering, Business, Management, or a related discipline or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the U.S. in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Discover a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures that will allow you to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Practice superior personal safety and be an example to the organization in terms of employee safety and protection of company assets
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of production schedules
- Ensure the flow of materials, parts and resources necessary for plant-wide production
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, including management of employees. Plan methods to improve efficiency in production and be assigned production improvement tasks
- Maintain compliance with approved methods and quality standards
- Production Management Development Program
- Production Assistant
- Assistant Production Manager
- Assistant Factory Manager
- Factory Manager
Join the Conversation