Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Operations Performance Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Engineering, or have already earned your Engineering degree
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Conduct capacity, line and labor studies to identify opportunities for further improvement or capital investment through the use of tracking loss analysis, IPA, loss tree analysis and other tools
- Use problem-solving tools to provide support for factory key performance indicators (KPIs), line reliability and other measures
- Coach, train and asses the factory in goal alignment concepts and strategies
- Operations Performance Management Development Program
- Operations Performance Associate
- Operations Performance Assistant Manager
- Operations Performance Manager, Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager
Join the Conversation