Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Information Systems Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of plant-related information systems projects
- Learn how to maintain plant data administration functions
- Perform systems analysis for Customer Oriented Manufacturer Management Systems (COMMS) and Manufacturer Execution Systems (MES) Applications
- Learn how software decisions and development are made for COMMS and MES
- Assist the maintenance and updating of computer hardware and software
- Serve as the plant contact with corporate headquarters on systems issues
- Coordinate computer repairs with vendors as needed and maintain documentation
- Maintain computer hardware records and systems drawings
- Administer, execute and evaluate applications training for plant personnel
- Establish and maintain good written documentation of plant applications
- IS/IT Management Development Program
- IS/IT Assistant
- Assistant IS/IT Manager
- IS/IT Manager
Join the Conversation