Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Human Resources Management Development Jobs
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or have already earned your degree in one of these areas
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Develop detailed project scopes that account for operational impact
- Be a problem solver by creating solutions to problems in accordance with engineering standards
- Prepare specifications, bid scopes as well as evaluate bids and awards for construction projects
- Supervise project start-ups and contractors
- Master plant process flows, utility flows, capacities, procedures and practices
- Demonstrate maintenance supervisory capability
- Human Resources Management Development Program
- Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager at one of our North American factories
Join the Conversation