Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Engineering Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Engineering, or have already earned your Engineering degree
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Develop detailed project scopes that account for operational impact
- Be a problem solver by creating solutions to problems in accordance with engineering standards
- Prepare specifications, bid scopes as well as evaluate bids and awards for construction projects
- Supervise project start-ups and contractors
- Master plant process flows, utility flows, capacities, procedures and practices
- Demonstrate maintenance supervisory capability
- Engineering Management Development Program
- Staff Engineer
- Environmental and Energy Coordinators
- Maintenance Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Other Factory Level Operational Areas
Join the Conversation