Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Accounting Management Development Program
- You must be in your last year of school as an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Accounting, or have already earned your Accounting degree
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Produce accurate and timely departmental training reports
- Develop a working knowledge of our Inventory Control computer systems
- Participate in periodic inventories of raw materials and finished goods
- Perform month-end closing functions and analysis letters
- Participate in management meetings and functions
- Conduct audits or compliance testing of internal controls
- Accounting Management Development Program
- Accounting Assistant
- Assistant Accounting Manager
- Materials Accounting Manager
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Factory Controller
Join the Conversation