Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
We are honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2017!
Supply Chain Internship
- Undergraduate or Master's student at an accredited college or university with a Supply Chain concentration OR Undergraduate or Master's student status at an accredited college or university with a Business concentration and at least 2 months of Supply Chain experience
- Graduating between December 2018 and June 2019
- Able to work in either Minneapolis, MN; Rogers, AR or St. Louis, MO for at least 10 uninterrupted weeks between May 22, 2018 and July 28, 2018
- Supply chain internship experience
- Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Use data analytics to understand segment trends
- Develop an understanding of all facets of internal supply chain (customer team supply chain management, plant logistics, warehousing, transportation, Order Revenue Management (ORM), and external customers)
- Business-based projects (e.g. automating customer scheduling systems, On Time and Fill Rates tracking, improving internal operations methodologies for performance/costs, mitigating out-of-stock opportunities, and performing deep data analyses on our internal forecasting/promotional tools)
- Gain knowledge, awareness and understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Supply Chain Intern
- Supply Chain Trainee
- Supply Chain Analyst / Category Analyst / Shelf Analyst
- Customer Supply Chain Manager
- Director of Supply Chain
Join the Conversation