Nestlé Purina Ranks Again on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work List in 2017!
Honored to remain among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate program majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Internal Audit, Information Systems, or related field of study
- Graduating between Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 from that graduate or undergraduate program
- Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Able to work 12 full-time consecutive weeks during Summer of 2019
- Willing to travel up to 60%
- Prior internship experience; enrolled in an IIA Accredited Center for Internal Auditing Excellence program; proficiency with Spanish language
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B, OPT, visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States now and in the future.
- Participate in all aspects of team-based internal control reviews of Nestlé information systems/technologies, applications, brand websites, security and data centers to ensure identified risk areas are properly controlled
- Assist the audit planning, reviews and assessment of business risk
- Utilize data analysis tools (i.e., ACL, IDEA, Microsoft Office) and techniques against master and transactional data files to deliver comprehensive exception reporting against Nestlé policies
- Present findings and recommendations in meetings with team members and clients
- Assist in Control Framework initiatives to review SAP role assignments to ensure approved segregation of duties cases are mitigated and allocation of highly sensitive roles are appropriate
- Gain knowledge, awareness and understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Audit Intern
- Advanced Staff Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Audit Manager
- Senior Audit Manager
You're leaving NestlePurinaCareers.com and heading to NestleTechCareers.com because most of our IT positions support ALL of our Nestlé businesses, not just Nestlé Purina.
Join the Conversation