Internships Opportunities in Product Development
IT Business Analyst Internship (SAP-FICO)
Are you pursuing a degree in the broad world of information technology? Do you have the intellect, experience and stamina for a fast-track internship with an industry leader? Our Information Systems and Service (IS&S) Business Analyst Internship might be the perfect summer stop for you to get hands-on experience in a leading consumer packaged goods (CPG) company. You'll join the IS&S department at our Purina World Headquarters in St. Louis, MO for the opportunity to partner on projects from various departments within our business, such as Finance, Procurement and Customer Service to name a few.Show More
You're expected to be a key contributor to the work we do, but, you're not expected to go at it alone. Coaching and performance feedback are critical to your overall success and development. Between your intern supervisor and the broader team, you'll be provided rich, constructive guidance regarding your performance and mastery of organizational information. With requirement-gathering initiatives rooted in so many of our key business decisions, we'll empower you to network and engage directly at all levels across the organization.
We're a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work'. Our culture continuously challenges us to Stand Taller and ask “What's Next?” Are you up to the dare?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Internships
- Career Path
- Interview, gather requirements and ask targeted questions in order to generate recommendations to the business
- Perform analysis with flow charts, diagrams and walk the business units step by step in order to create an understanding of the business requirement to generate functional specifications and testing
- Interact with various departments to get an understanding of General Ledger Accounting, Product and White Collar Costings, Customer and Product Profitability, Banking and Procurement to be able to execute various projects
- Willingness to accept additional challenging assignments in other areas of the Business Analyst team
- Perform all other duties as assigned
This position is designed to give you hands-on experience and exposure to the IS/IT area of our business with a concentration in accounting/finance. Once you successfully complete our internship program, we will encourage you to consider pursuing an available full-time position within our IS/IT group or within another relevant area.