Entry Level Career Opportunities at Nestlé Purina
Supply Chain Management Development Program
Here's your chance to take the fast track to management in manufacturing at Purina. Our Management Development Program immerses you within our factories – the heart of our business.
You'll begin in this full-time, entry-level role with a rotational period within a designated factory to develop an understanding of all other functions within the factory, including Engineering, Operations Performance, Information Systems, Production, Quality Assurance, Human Resources and Accounting. Why? So you can oversee the big picture as you advance your supply chain career with us.
Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but not required. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.Show More
Following your initial rotation, you'll begin a second rotation, spending four months learning the warehouse, transportation and materials functions of the factory. Your final rotation is a five-month stint at our Corporate World Headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, to dive deeper into our supply chain functions as you work next to our supply chain experts who are at the top of their field.
Once the program is complete, you'll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development as an assistant at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S.
Join our next "class" of developing managers, with others like you, who embody the same curiosity, passion and ability to inspire others. Do you have what it takes to Stand Taller and dare to make every day better?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Positions
- Career Path
- Complete rotational training in warehouse, transportation and customer service functions
- Complete assigned department improvements projects
- Develop knowledge,
awarenessand understanding of the Consumer Product Goods (CPG) and Pet care industries, including understanding the consumer and or pet owner, knowing Nestlé Purina brands, their competition and the ability to identify and analyze segment trends
- Experience internal and external supply chain operations, including plant logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer team supply chain management, order revenue management (ORM) and the customers
- Cultivate internal and external working relationships that provide exposure to various disciplines, account management and customer teams
Basic Qualifications (minimum)
- B. S. in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering required or expected to attain by June 2017
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Please Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Supply Chain Management Development Program
- Logistics Assistant or Supply Chain Analyst or Logistics Analyst
- Assistant Supply Chain Manager or Customer Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Manager