Entry Level Career Opportunities at Nestlé Purina
Safety Management Development Program
For more than 30 years, our Management Development Program has developed the future leaders of the manufacturing side of our business. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but not required. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.Show More
As a Safety Management Trainee, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and quality-driven production environment to play a key role in ensuring we have the appropriate people resources and safety awareness to achieve our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to safety and how safety interacts with other factory functions, such as human resources, production, engineering, information systems, quality assurance, supply chain and finance. Collaboration with your safety mentor and peers is essential to this role, as they will help you leverage your new business knowledge to deliver top-notch Safety analysis and support to the factory for the duration of your program experience.
Following the program, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Positions
- Career Path
- Safety Leadership
- OSHA/MSHA Compliance
- OHSAS 18001 Conformance
Basic Qualifications (minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related field, or expected to attain by June 2017.
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic.
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program.
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Please Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Crete, NE
- Clinton, IA
- Safety Management Development Program
- Safety Assistant
- Assistant Safety Manager
- Corporate Factory Safety Manager
- Director of Safety Strategy