Entry Level Career Opportunities at Nestlé Purina
Quality Assurance Management Development Program
Not only are we an industry leader and at the cutting edge of pet food innovations that are revolutionizing the business, but we're the gold standard in quality. Our Management Development Program immerses you in our manufacturing environment so you can continue developing the best and raising the bar.
Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but not required. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.Show More
You'll begin in this full-time, entry-level QA role with a rotational period to develop an understanding of all other functions within the factory, including Engineering, Operations Performance, Information Systems, Production, Supply Chain, Human Resources and Accounting. Why? So you can oversee the big picture as you advance your QA career with us.
Following each rotation, you'll dive deeper into quality assurance to become a subject matter expert and a future leader on the manufacturing side of the business. You'll contribute to continuous improvement during factory and department trainings and perform quality and control functions for production, QA and food safety employees.
Following the program, you'll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development as a Quality Assurance Assistant at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S.
Join our next "class" of developing managers, with others like you, who embody the same curiosity, passion and ability to inspire others. Do you have what it takes to Stand Taller and dare to make every day better?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Positions
- Career Path
- Perform quality assurance and control functions for production, QA, and food safety employees
- Demonstrate mastery of the Nestlé Quality Management System via a detailed training report
- Contribute to continuous improvement during factory and QA department
- Collaborate with the QA staff to improve their portion of the two-year Training & Development plan and six-week QA Analyst training checklist
- Gain experience working with all three shifts and participate in shift meetings
- Prepare presentations and be able to serve as a tour guide for visitors
Basic Qualifications (minimum)
- B. S. in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology or other scientific disciplines or expected to attain by June 2017
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Please Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Quality Assurance Management Development Program
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Quality Assurance Assistant Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Product Specialist (Food Technology)
- Process Specialist