Entry Level Career Opportunities at Nestlé Purina
Accounting Management Development Program
Enjoyed your cost accounting class? Consider our Accounting Management Development Program – a career opportunity that immerses you into our manufacturing environment.
You'll begin in this full-time, entry-level role with a rotational period to develop an understanding of all other functions within the factory, including Engineering, Operations Performance, Information Systems, Production, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Human Resources. Why? So, in the future, you can use your broad knowledge to help manage the factory budget process as you progress in your accounting career with us.
Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but not required. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.Show More
Following each rotation, you'll dive deeper into accounting to become a subject matter expert and a future leader on the manufacturing side of the business. You'll ensure we have the appropriate materials, manage all cost accounting, inventories and compliance levels to achieve targeted continuous improvement goals. We'll provide you with the tools and resources to produce accurate departmental training reports, work within our inventory control computer systems, perform month-end closing functions and conduct internal audits.
Following the program, you'll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development as an Accounting Assistant at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S.
Join our next "class" of developing managers, with others like you, who embody the same curiosity, passion and ability to inspire others. Do you have what it takes to Stand Taller and dare to make every day better?Show Less
- Program Details
- Available Positions
- Career Path
- Produce accurate and timely departmental training reports
- Develop a working knowledge of our Inventory Control computer systems
- Participate in periodic inventories of raw materials and finished goods
- Perform month-end closing functions and analysis letters
- Participate in management meetings and functions
- Conduct audits or compliance testing of internal controls
Basic Qualifications (minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or expected to attain by June 2017
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
- *PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Please Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
- Accounting Management Development Program
- Accounting Assistant
- Assistant Accounting Manager
- Materials Accounting Manager
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Factory Controller